Ophthalmologist in Hoffman Estates – Mark Cabin, M.D., S.C.
Important Safety Message
We are taking the COVID-19 Crisis very seriously.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Our office is taking precautionary measures to protect our patients and staff from exposure during this pandemic:
1) Dr. Cabin and our staff are all wearing masks and we request our patients come in wearing masks as well. Dr. Cabin believes that all people who venture out should be wearing masks to help decrease the risk of virus spread during the pandemic.
2) We are thoroughly disinfecting surfaces after all contact every time. We also request our patients be careful not to touch their eyes, nose or mouth during their time in our office.
3) Dr. Cabin and staff apply any necessary eye drops while using gloves so as to decrease direct contact.
4) We are keeping our waiting area and exam rooms open to help maintain social distancing within our office by spacing appointments. We also request that our patients do not bring any unnecessary family or friends with them into our office. That includes both exam rooms and our waiting room.
5) Any patient who has been recently exposed to the coronavirus or with a fever, cough, sneeze, pink eye, or other cold or flu-like symptoms needs to reschedule before presenting to our office.
6) Dr. Cabin is now performing examinations through Electronic Visits (Televisits) via FaceTime and Doxy.me. These exams are done using your electronic devices such as smart phones, iPads, and laptop computers. If you do not have an electronic device, Dr. Cabin is also now available by Telephone calls. While a check in using these devices does not replace the actual visit to our office, it is very helpful to discuss current care and concerns. Dr. Cabin can also prescribe your medications and discuss treatment options with you during these visits. Most insurances, including Medicare, are covering these visits during the pandemic. Simply call our office to set up the visit.
Welcome to the website of Dr. Mark Cabin!
Dr. Cabin has a particular focus on Cataract Surgery in addition to Comprehensive Eye Care. He uses extensive expertise and advanced diagnostic and planning technologies to enhance patient comfort and to create the best outcomes.
Dr. Cabin does not defer to a technician to perform measurements as other offices do. When you make an appointment with Dr. Cabin, you can be assured to see Dr. Cabin and receive his personal attention during your appointments.
Independence from glasses and contacts is fostered through various options Dr. Cabin offers during the cataract surgeries he performs. Our services are aimed at helping you to see better and decreasing your need for glasses.
If you have been diagnosed with conditions, such as cataracts, that have impaired your vision or will do so without treatment, visit our Hoffman Estates ophthalmologist today to schedule your initial exam and consultation.
Personalized Ophthalmological Services
Dr. Cabin strives to make patients feel as comfortable as possible when receiving treatment from our office. Our doctor personally explains the course of your care and encourages patients to approach him with any questions or concerns.
We want you to understand what your treatment plan will look like and why certain procedures are necessary to preserve the longevity of your vision. Each procedure is tailored to meet your needs and provide the most possible benefits.
Comprehensive Eye Care
As a specialist, Dr. Cabin is concerned with identifying and treating eye health concerns. We utilize a number of technologies to enhance treatment success rates and incorporate quality materials to maximize the patient experience.
Our services are outpatient procedures provided on the same campus as our office. We provide patients with a clean, safe, and well-equipped environment in which to receive care.
Treatments provided by Dr. Cabin include:
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Laser Trabeculoplasty for Glaucoma
- Lens Replacement Surgery
- Astigmatism Correction
Schedule a Consultation Today
Contact us today at 847-843-3242 to schedule your consultation with our experienced and personable ophthalmologist. Dr. Cabin and our staff meet patients’ unique needs for care, while ensuring that they are comfortable with the treatment we provide.
Mark Cabin, MD
Doctors Building 1
1555 Barrington Rd, Suite 120
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Phone: (847) 843-3242